Commencement information packets are prepared in late February and distributed per college/degree schedules below.
Visa: Commencement packets do not contain personalized documentation for a visa request. The International Students and Scholars Office (ISSO) provides instructions for obtaining a tourist visa.
Undergraduate Degree Packets
Commencement 2017 packets are mailed in late February to families of undergraduates with degree dates of May 2017, January 2017, and August 2016. Packets are mailed in late February to the home address the student provides in StudentCenter. Families should receive their packet by mid March. Electronic copies of undergraduate packets can be viewed below. (check back in March)
- Agriculture & Life Sciences
- Architecture, Art, and Planning
- Arts and Sciences
- Hotel Administration
- Human Ecology
- ILR School
Walking Early: Candidates for future undergraduate degrees (August 2017, January 2018) may participate in the May 2017 Commencement Ceremony but will need to submit the Walking Early form to receive a 2017 Commencement packet.
Graduate Degree Packets
Commencement packets are not mailed to families of graduate students. Candidates for graduate degrees obtain packets at the following offices, for the specific degrees, after March 2nd.
- Architecture, Art, and Planning: MArch 235 Sibley Hall
- Engineering: MEng and Info Science 158 Olin Hall
- Hotel School: MMH and Baker 180 Statler Hall
- Human Ecology: MPS - CIPA and Sloan 146 Martha Van
- Industrial & Labor Relations: MPS, MILR 218 Ives Hall
- Johnson: MBA 107 Sage Hall
- Graduate School: MS, MA, MFA, MPS 350 Caldwell Hall
- Graduate School: PHD and DMA 350 Caldwell Hall
- Law: JD, JSD, LLM 138 Myron Taylor Hall
- Vet: DVM S2009 Schurman Hall
Still can't find what you're looking for?
B13 Day Hall
Ithaca, NY 14853